Santa is almost here!! Let's review our past few days, shall we?
1. Eat cookies. Lots of cookies.
2. Unwrap new Christmas pajamas and try to take a picture. Try again. And again.
3. Successfully take a Christmas pajama picture. Sigh contentedly.
4. Camp out in the living room. Stay up until past 1:00AM and giggle a lot.
5. Spent Christmas Eve with the in-laws. Collapse from the sheer exhaustion of it all.
6. Leave cookies and milk for Santa. Don't forget the carrots for the reindeer!
7. Help Santa unload the gifts. Try to sleep. Must sleep. Need to sleep. Too excited to sleep.
My family and I wish you a very Merry Christmas. With much, much love from our home to yours!