Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If Kindergarteners Ruled the World...

... Barack Obama would be President.

Breuklyn informed me on the way home that her Kindergarten class voted today. Barack Obama was the winner, 10-8. When I asked her which person she voted for, she told me,

"I picked Rock Bama because I think he has a really cool name. Oh, and because he believes everyone should be able to go to doctor and it shouldn't cost lots and lots of money."

That's why I voted for him too, well, sort of.

3 comments:

Lal said...

LOL And he did win too!! YAY!!!!

Susan said...

Aren't kids amazing in what they pick up on. My 10 year old autistic little one was sitting on the toilet last night singing Rock Obama, Rock Obamam...I tried to tell him it was Barack Obama but he liked Rock better...LOL...this morning he asked if he won and I said yes and he said good he liked Rock Obamas name...LOL....we are glad he won too...not just because of his name...LOL...

On another note, I learned how to can butter and plan on showing Estee style how to make it. You inspired me to take step by step pics. 11 lbs of real salted butter will make 12 pints that have a shelf life of 5 to 7 years. Anyway just thought you might want to know...LOL

Charlotte said...

what a smart and compassionate little one you have! what a cute post to your blog.