Sunday, August 10, 2008

You say TomAto, I say TomAHto

Actually, I say tomato, but that is beside the point.

Conversation with Maddux at Sonic, where all the happiest of drinks live:

Me: So, Maddux, how is your Grape Slush? It is everything you hoped for and more?
Maddux: Yes! What are you drinking?
Me: (I lift up my Route 44 Diet Coke, which is absolutely ginormous) A drink, just like you, see?
Maddux: (His mouth drops open) Holy whack-a-moly mom! That drink is Be-Fungus!!
Me: Um... be-fungus? Is that anything like humongous?
Maddux: Yeah, be-fungus. That's what I said.

6 comments:

Chasity Grace said...

how cute!!! hope all is well!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! How adorable!

shopgirlaudi said...

Hee hee...Befungus...Humongous...Ginormous...I think Maddux just invented a new word;)

Mmmm...don't you just LOVE Sonic drinks??? I love the cranberry slushes:P

Carmen O. said...

Too cute, I read this last night, but for some crazy reason there was nowhere to leave a comment. The comment link was not there. Go figure Google LOL!

Patrizzia said...

:) How cute!

Heather Landry said...

The stuff kids come up with! Cute. LOL How is Breuklyn doing in Kindergarten? I loved the photo of your fridge covered in papers. Looks like mine. Wait until all 3 are in school and you have to make sure you have the same amount of papers from each of them posted on the fridge. Makes things interesting. LOL