Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Hot Dog Dance and Pajama Day


Carolyn has arrived!! In celebration, I took her and the kids (ok, mainly we went for the kids) to see Playhouse Disney Live. Oh the entertainment. We rocked out to the Hot Dog Dance and generally made total fools of ourselves all in the name of entertaining Breuklyn and Maddux. We also paid $10.00 for cotton candy. Seriously. I think I am going to set up a stand outside of the Nashville Municipal Auditorium and sell my very own cotton candy for $9.50.


Today is Pajama Day. I have been all over the world trying to run errands this past week and today I refuse to get dressed. I made a huge pot of potato soup in my crock pot (that's right, I own a crock pot) and have been happily making cookie dough and gossiping with Carolyn. I love Pajama Day. And Carolyn. And the Hot Dog Dance. In that order.

4 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Sounds like you had some fun. I love Pajama day too. We had ours yesterday (cut a little short:). It was just me and my daughter here at home so we lounged in our pj's until the afternoon. Then we had to go run a few errands, but it was a nice relaxing morning:)

Lal said...

Aww, sounds like you are having a great time with Carolyn!! Enjoy your time together :)

Melissa S said...

I soo wish I had a sister!!!!!!! Have a great time....and I have seen a few Playhouse Disney shows...and they are fun!

Heather Landry said...

Oh yes the Hot Dog song. We are so looking forward to going to Disney especially for Jordan to meet all of her idols from Playhouse Disney. Everytime Jojo's circus comes on she says THAT'S ME! (Her nickname is JoJo) She thinks she's famous! Merry Christmas girlie!