My friend Melissa tagged me with this adorable tag, so I am going to post it here. If you read this, consider yourself tagged! Bwahhahahahaha! Make sure to leave a comment if you use this in your blog so I can leave a comment for you!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love, love, love hot chocolate. I love to add peppermint mocha coffee creamer to it. Yum, peppermint. Brad is the egg nog drinker, blech.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps presents at my house. When Brad was growing up Santa just left all the gifts unwrapped in a huge pile. I think that is weird, but I guess Santa can do whatever he pleases. :)
3. Colored or white lights? I don't like colored lights, but the kids love colored lights, so we have colored. When they get older I will win out, but for now I give in to them as long as the lights don't blink. I hate when they blink!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I would be afraid that someone would eat it. Seriously.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Cookies. Cookies. And cookies.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Every.single.year. our Christmas tree would crash to the ground and we would have to decorate it again and scrape tree sap from the floor. It was tradition.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember. I do remember my brother threatening my mom about Santa. "But MOM! You HAVE to tell me if he is real!! What will I do when I have kids?" He was very upset. This year is his daughter's first Christmas and I think he has everything straightened out. No worries, Del.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, new pajamas are always opened on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots and lots of lights along with lots of silly ornaments that I have collected over the years.
12. Can you ice skate? Doubtful. I took ice skating lessons when I was seven. I wasn't exactly a prodigy.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Casio keyboard.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Creating special memories and traditions for my kids.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Did I already mention cookies?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? On Christmas Eve we drive around looking at Christmas lights and then pick up Chinese food to go. We go home, change into our new Christmas pajamas and watch Christmas movies while eating a ridiculous amount of Chinese food. Yum.
17. What is on top of your tree? A sign that says Believe.
18. What's your favorite traditional Christmas Carol? Hark! the Herald Angels Sing.
19. What is your favorite contemporary Christmas Song? I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.
20. Do you like candy canes? Yes, there are only 2 left on the tree, I keep eating the decorations.
Now it's your turn!! Let's hear it!