Thursday, July 16, 2009

July Mosh Posh Layouts!

I had so much fun with the Mosh Posh kit this month. I adore anything and everything that October Afternoon creates, so this kit was a huge hit.

I have been having so much fun lately with using shapes as a background for my layouts. I love the play of color against the cardstock.

I just had to make a birthday card for my special 4 year old. He thought it was cool that I made it just for him. How sweet is it when a child appreciates a handmade card more than a store bought one? It made me smile.

I think the world would be a better place if we could all get a handmade card every now and then. Don't you think?

We are home from vacation after 13 and a half hours in the car. It was SO worth it! We had an amazing time and I can't wait to upload all of my pictures! What have you been up to?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your LO's, as always.. I knew the card was for Maddux and so sweet that he loved it so much. Can't wait to see your pics and I hope you had a great vacation!! School starts for Breuklyn soon, doesn't it? Same old, same old here. Brit has a Dr. appt. tomorrow - physical for Jr, high... means shots. She is NOT a happy camper. I don't blame her, I hate needles too!

Carmen O. said...

Your creations are CRAZY AMAZING! I love how you put your Lo's and cards together. So much to look at and so well put together! It's so great when our kids appreciate our creations. My mom said I used to go around saying My mom made this, with everything she sewed for me. I said see I was so proud of what you made for me.

Glad you had a wonderful vacation...can't wait to see the pix!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Your layouts are amazing...even more amazing than usual! Love the kit and everything you did with it.

Amanda Sevall said...

Wow Estee!!! I love all these!!! You are amazing!! Can't wait to start seeing vacation layouts - hope you guys had a great time :)

Igagnon76 said...

love love love your cards and that "you are so tweet" LO (i might lift that one if it`s ok with you?)
we`re leaving on vacation for a 13hr trip too! yay! for portable DVD players!

Lori said...

LOVE your work - absolutely gorgeous! The OA papers look fantastic. You have a very unique way of putting them together.
Can't wait to see more of your work!