This month is Mosh Posh's 4th Anniversary! I love Mosh Posh kits. I was a subscriber before I was lucky enough to be on the design team. I think Kristen does an amazing job getting the latest and greatest products for us to play with.
I did lots of layouts about Breuklyn this month. Do you find that you have some months where you have lots and lots of pictures of one child? Since Breuklyn's birthday was last month, I have lots and lots of new Breuklyn pictures. :)
These layouts all came together really easily. I had so much fun with the Lily Bee - French Couture patterned papers and the Sassafras papers are always so bright and colorful!
You've seen my layouts, now it's your turn!
Would YOU like to be Mosh Posh's Guest Designer for June??
Here are the details of the contest:
1. Contestants need to submit 1 layout and one other project, card, or layout (of any size)... its basically a wildcard and should showcase the designers style and creativity. The theme needs to revolve around "Celebration"
2. Contestants do NOT have to use Mosh Posh kits to enter.
3. They should submit 2 pages/projects to Mosh Poshs Blog-
mosh-poshkits.blogspot.com no later than 10pm MST on Friday, May 15th.
4. Winner will be notified on Monday, May 18th.
5. Winner will receive our June kit and be our Guest Designer for June.
... check out the Mosh Posh Blog for full details and information on where to send in your submission!!
I can't wait to see all of the gorgeous entries! Have a great Monday!! :)