Thursday, September 11, 2008

There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe

Breuklyn's Kindergarten class had their Mother Goose play this morning. We have been reciting nursery rhymes since the first day of Kindergarten. There is only so much of Little Miss Muffet that a mom can take, let me tell you.

Breuklyn was assigned the role of the old woman who lived in the shoe. She was livid. She did not want to be an old woman. The fact that she was going to live in a shoe did not bother her, but heaven forbid that she be an old woman.

Thankfully, her teach took pity on her and she became the "young soccer mom" who lives in a shoe. Poor Mother Goose just rolled over in her grave.

(Pictures soon)

5 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Too cute. My daughter just had her 2nd grade performance and they did Dr. Suess songs. None of the kids got to be Cat in the Hat though (it was a teacher) and no cute hats either:(

Patrizzia said...

I bet it was adorable.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Brook said...

Yes! I emailed you... I just forwarded it to your gmail account. :)

Leah said...

lol young soccer mom. that's cute.

Chasity Grace said...

i tagged you!!! checkout my blog for details!