Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Cupcake, a Little Paper and a Brand New Soccer Uniform

Fresh Peach Cupcake with Brown Sugar Frosting. Need I say more?

I have a new contest over at Scrapbook.com that I am working on, brand new GCD Studios layouts to share, a new Mix It Up Mixer to show you and new Mosh Posh layouts just waiting to make their appearance. But I can't show you any of them. HA! Isn't that just mean? Until then, I give you this sneak peek. That doesn't seem fair, does it?

Breuklyn had her first soccer game for the season on Saturday. She is thrilled. I am thrilled because I have a friend at the practices and games! Breuklyn's friend is on the team this season, so I now have someone to drink diet Pepsi and gossip with while my child runs up and down the field. It doesn't get any better than that.

I will be back tomorrow with more than just sneak peeks!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so mean!!! Such a terrible tease with the LO's!! LOL I will back to see the GCD LO's!!

Look at Breuklyn go!!! So cool you have a mom to sit and gossip with!! Glad her year is off to a great start!!

Can you send me that peach cupcake?? Think it would go thru the ethernet line?? hee!hee! It looks SO GOOD!!

Brook said...

That cupcake! Oooh... If I could just eat it I think I would be eternally happy.