Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just Find Joy

This month over at Scrapbook.com I am hosting another 3 x 3 Contest. This month you need to create a layout that has:

- 3 *black and white* photos
- 3 words for your title
- 3 monochromatic embellishments

For my monochromatic embellishments I dug through my stash to see what I could find. I pulled out American Crafts Puffy Thickers, buttons, brads, Pink Paislee Pixee Stix glitter, a few varieties of black ribbon, black DMC floss, Staples and Jenni Bowlin Rub-ons. I was surprised at how much I was able to find.

I used the black glitter on a hand cut star that I cut from a piece of black Bazzill cardstock. I love the fun texture of glitter. Plus, it isn't truly a project until I make a huge mess. Or so says my dear husband.

You know that you want to try this fun contest, right? Right? Check it out over at Scrapbook.com!

We are finally banishing the crazy germs that we have been swimming in around here. What happened to my bottles half full? This week just has to be better! How is your week going?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope all is better at your house!! This is Brit's last week home before school starts. Friday we are going to MN state fair. Greg is off. Brit has a friend to go with. Hoping the weather will hold out and be like today! LOVE your LO, Estee. I just got some pics printed - b/w. I won't get it done in time for the contest, but I am still going to do it.