Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Layout

Well, I posted a Father's Day card, so now it's time for a layout! This layout is up today over at the GCD Studios Blog. It is made using GCD Studios Debonair Collection patterned papers. I think that the Debonair Collection just screams for a masculine layout. I love this picture of Maddux and Brad. I love their relationship. There is definitely something special about a dad and his daughters, but there is also something special about a man and his son. So sweet.

We are cleaning up after a play date and I am getting ready for a girls night out! We are going to see The Proposal tonight and I am super excited! What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What a fab lo! I love the papers and will look for some soon. Thanks for the enabling :D. I hope you have a wonderful girl's night out. Last night I watched New in Town...cute movie. Hoping to do some scrappin or card making. Got my hands on some flower soft so want to give it a try. Have a wonderful weekend Estee!

Michelle said...

Happy Father's Day to Brad!! Love that pic and lo of him and Maddux. You are right. Those papers are perfect!! Enjoy your girl's night out.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Hi Estee! I popped in from over at Mosh Posh (where I've been stalking to see who's the next Guest Designer) and I got so caught up in your blog. I actually read a recipe for cupcakes that I have no intention of baking. I even read the profile. Who does that? Just wanted to say that you are one funny chic! Love your sense of humor. Oh, and your scrapbook stuff is great too, of course!

Heather Landry said...

That paper is absolutely fantastic! It's hard to find cute boy paper. Gorgeous layout! Happy Father's Day to Brad. =0)