Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009

I am...

Reading: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand

Listening to: "You Found Me," the newest single by The Fray

Obsessed With: Etsy. I am loving this felted wreath from dreaminggiggles and for Christmas I
got this Artsy Fartsy camera strap from PhatStraps.

Thinking About: My Word for 2009.

Planning to: Take down the Christmas tree. One of these days. Soon. Really soon. I swear.

Dreaming of: Freiburg, Germany. One year of living there just wasn't enough. Elizabeth, we need to go back!

Enjoying: Lots and lots of Family Game Nights. Maddux's favorite game is Sequence, Brad's favorite is Trouble and Breuklyn loves Guess Who? My favorite? All of the above.

Vowing to: Get reacquainted with my treadmill. Too, too many Christmas cookies have been consumed.

Working On: A new altered window frame. My old one doesn't even have pictures of Paizlee in it!

Excited About: Date Day with Brad tomorrow. Going to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and am planning on eating lots and lots of popcorn. Yum.

What are you up to?

9 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Awesome list! I loved seeing your Etsy items. Sequence is a favorite of mine and I want to get it back in my house. Wishing you and your family a very healthy and happy New Year!

Sarah and Jack said...

Dreaming of the thrift store over here. Two solid weeks of working, cleaning, and staying at home is getting to me!

Lal said...

What fun to read! I think I'm going to steal this and put it on my blog :) Have a great new year!

shopgirlaudi said...

Yay, fun!!! We had date day yesterday. We did some shopping, went to see the movie Fireproof then had dinner at the Texas Roadhouse.

Happy New Year. Hope you all have a great 2009:)

Michelle said...

Hope you had fun on your day date. I love your list. I need to read more (more than sb mags). First time Greg and I have been out just he and I. We went to his dad's w/o the kids. Dad has lung cancer and is going thru chemo right now. It was so good to see him.

Susan said...

Hi Estee, if you head over to my blog I tagged you. Just a fun little game of Scattegories. Have fun with it.

Melissa S said...

Ooo let me know what you think of the movie!!!!!! And....don't forget all those massive amounts of calories in that movie popcorn....your treadmill will love seeing you once again! Ha! I hate my darn treadmill lately...

Jane F. Smith said...

awesome list there!!

Estee said...

Carmen - I am addicted to Etsy. I bought a ton of Christmas gifts on Etsy. I love, love Sequence. I didn't even know that there was an animal version for kids until Christmas. So cute. I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas!! How is Tim?

Sarah - I saw your awesome millinery finds! Awesome! I am so jealous!!

Lal - I need to check it out!

Es - Happy 2009 to you and your family, too!! :)

Michelle - Oh no! I am so sorry about your FIL. How is Greg handling it??

Susan - I need to check it out! :)

Melissa - I loved the movie. It is based on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, am I the last person in the world to know that? I had no idea. The movie was definitely worth the gazillion dollars that we spent on popcorn. :)

Jane - Thanks! How are you???