I have one of those nifty blog tracker things that tells me how people find my blog. (Hi, mom! I see you!) It is always intriguing to see the Google keywords that land people here. For example:
- runny cherry pie (more cornstarch?)
- ginormous doll houses (for your ginormous dolls?)
- 57 breuklyn (is that anything like Heinz 57?)
- how to unpack while your kids are in the house? (um... make husband do it? I hate unpacking)
- cheesy grins (oh yeah, I've got some of those)
- painted ohio state barn star (um, hello! Ohio State fans must go elsewhere. It's Estee's Law)
- anonymous email insults (see above comment)
- sorry estee (no worries random stranger in Paris, France)
- estee baker (ooohhhh... someone stalking down my maiden name... intriguing)
Thankfully all of the google hits that I get are pretty tame. I get lots and lots of hits from scrapbook related stuff and the most common one is "how to spell forte." Yes, that's right, I am the go to person on how to spell forte. My dad will be so proud.
What kind of random google hits do you get?