Monday, May 5, 2008

What's Your Story??

I did the All Day Challenge at Scrapbook.com and now it has morphed into the All Week Mini Album Challenge.
I just had to document Bradley's adventure in golfing. So very entertaining.

The 'April' page is just a quick rundown of some of the highlights from the month.

Fun Breuklyn pages. I still can't believe that she is 5-years-old. Craziness.



Simple page for Maddux. Silly boy. I have more pages, but I figured that your eyes would be glossing over by now.
I am hosting the All Week Challenge at Scrapbook.com and it has a prize pack of $200.00. That is a lot of scrappy goodness, my friends. You have all week, come check it out!!
Off to feed the monsters some lunch, have a great Monday!!!




4 comments:

Lal said...

Aww..this is so cute! I want to do this too, but I am sooo not in the scrappy mood right now. I'm cropping this Saturday and don't want to waste my mojo! I'll have to put that on my scrappy "to do" list though!

Leah said...

Gorgeous book Estee!

Brook said...

Oh, I love that book! So adorable. I love the smaller pages in between the square ones. Very neat idea. ;)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Love this album Estee! I love the half pages you threw in there, too!