Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday little sissss-terrrrr! Happy Birthday to you!!! Ok, yes, this picture is about 3 years old and slightly less than flattering, but it makes me smile every single time I look at it. I also love that you are almost a whole head taller than I am. So unfair. Have a happy day, I love you!!
In other scrappy news, I am still using my Mosh Posh kit for April.

I love the new Just the Edge cardstock from Bazzill. It is the perfect touch to add a little extra to a layout. So much fun. It is in the 70s here today, so I am going to bust out the sidewalk chalk. I hope that everyone is having a great day. (and one more time... Happy Birthday Carolyn!!!)


4 comments:

Lal said...

That is such a great picture! It makes me smile looking at it too!! :) Oh and I just LOVE what you did with that pic of you guys together!! I had seen that Just The Edge stuff and thougt it was "kind of" cool, but wasn't sure I should get it or not, but now I want it!!LOL You did a great job using it!! LOOOOVE the LO!!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday C.

Great page Estee, hope you had fun playing with sidewalk chalk!

shopgirlaudi said...

Awsome LO, Estee!!! and great pic of you guys in the spinkler:)

Anonymous said...

Estee that is such a fun pic of you and your sis. What a great layout of you three too. I haven't heard of Just the Edge so now I'll be on the lookout for it!