Monday, November 26, 2007

Twelve Days of Christmas, a little early


My new column is up at Scrapbook.com, yay!! I made some super cute (well, in my opinion they are super cute) boxes for the twelve days of Christmas. I am thoroughly enjoying being a part of the Scrapbook.com team. It is so fun to write a weekly column and it is absolutely insane that people read it!!
I have also been working on my very first projects for Mosh Posh and I am so excited to see what my other Design Team members have created. I work with some really talented people. Could life get any better?

1 comment:

The Ballards said...

Estee-Thanks for your comment on the last blog! You are too sweet! So I am loving what you did with the twelve days of Christmas! Great idea and great products to boot! Love it all and just had to tell you!

Amy B